Friday, December 14, 2007

nearing the end

I don't really have much to share right now. I've been doing a lot of work and studying with class ending this week and finals next week. If it's nice out tomorrow, I plan on heading into town to take some final pictures of the city. Anyway, I've put up a lot of my pictures on a Flickr site. Here, you can browse them without having to read my blabbering.

My flickr Page

If you don't already use flickr to host your photos, I suggest checking it out and signing up. They offer plenty of space for free users and unlimited space and bandwidth to pro users. Look for one last update before I head home on Friday, December 21st.

As for the blog, I'm not sure what will happen to it. I think I'll probably continue updating it but just less often. Keep checking back!

No comments: